AMAZONE fertiliser service.
Program your AMAZONE fertiliser spreader for optimum results every time.
365FarmNet component AMAZONE fertiliser service
Avoid making spreading errors and also save time. The AMAZONE fertiliser service module provides you with the correct recommended settings for all conventional fertilisers for your AMAZONE fertiliser spreader (ZA‑F, ZA‑X, ZA‑U, ZA‑M, ZA‑M Ultra, ZA‑V, ZG‑B, ZG‑B Ultra). Clear, uncomplicated and extremely precise.
The AMAZONE fertiliser service module offers:
- Determination of the optimal settings based on the fertiliser, application rate, working width and ground speed
- Setting recommendations for multiple fields with different application rates can be created in one query
- Printing of recommended settings and applications from your planning for use in the field
- Automatic provision of information on working width and ground speed from your master data as well as fertiliser and fertiliser quantities from your planning
- 10 days of free trial access.
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations.
- Unrestricted functions during the test period.
- The minimum price for the module is 0.50 €/month plus VAT. This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 0.83 €/month plus VAT.
- The module AMAZONE Fertiliser Service is only available in Germany, France, Austria and Poland.
- Minimum term of 1 month.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month.
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop.
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules, based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month.
- In the first month of use, there may be a pro rata billing. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.
Note from AMAZONE:
We would like to point out that the individual spreading properties of the fertiliser have a great influence on the distribution and spread quantity. The setting values provided in the spreading table can therefore only be guideline values. The distribution properties depend on
- fluctuations in the physical data (specific weight, granulation, slippage, etc.) including within the same variety and brand
- the different conditions of the fertiliser due to weather influences and/or storage conditions
As a consequence, we cannot guarantee that your fertiliser (even with the same name and from the same manufacturer) has exactly the same distribution properties as the fertiliser specified in the distribution table. The recommended settings specified for distribution refer solely to the weight distribution and not to the distribution of nutrients (this applies in particular for mixed fertilisers). Claims for damages are ruled out.