Training – Creating documentation together.
Your practical knowledge and experience combined with our digital farm management skills. We offer two types of training session to introduce you to our farming software and provide advice on how to use it on your own farm.
Would you like a 365FarmNet team member to help you open an account or answer questions about an existing account?
You have the choice between an individual training session over the phone or a group session in your area.
You can expect to cover the following topics:
- Guided set-up of a 365FarmNet account
- Management of master data, from managing field borders to organising resources and team member integrations
- Simplification of your farm’s documentation, either within your account or using machine orders
- Options for analysing your data and generation of legal evidence
- Explanation of various components that are geared towards your farm’s needs
- Introduction to precision farming using route planning and application map creation
Our team member will also be happy to answer any specific questions.
Do you have questions about our training sessions?
Please feel free to contact us Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
(Free of charge from the landline network, however, in some mobile networks, fees may be charged)