Digitise your arable operations and reap the rewards.
Crop planning, nutrient management, field cataloguing and simple documentation made to suit any farm.
Grow into the future with 365FarmNet
Successful crop cultivation requires a great deal of time both in the field and in the office. Forward planning, constant attention and the ability to make good, fast decisions about cultivation activities are the building blocks for achieving good yields. Documentation duties and requirements such as fertiliser regulations also require a great deal of care and take up a large amount of time. Mistakes and missed deadlines can be expensive.
Our digital solutions help you to plan your crops with clarity, simplify your paperwork and compliance with fertiliser regulations, automate your documentation and make reliable decisions.
Try out our field catalogue and related applications today and start saving time, money and resources.
Free field catalogue – all your fields at a glance
Our field catalogue tells you everything there is to know about your fields, including a multi-year crop summary and completed activities in one view.
- Plan, send and post activities with ease
- Use post templates to simplify documentation
- Document straight from the field – view and post activities in the 365Crop app
- Field-specific nutrient balance
- Clear harvest and nutrient reports
- Cost and activity accounting leads to contribution margin II
Use our field catalogue for free, regardless of your farm size. Simply register and get started.
Crop and seed planning – quick overview, flexible adjustment
Obtain a quick overview of all your fields, including each crop and variety, and visualise your cultivation activities using a simple, clear and adjustable display.
- Play out changes and see the effect on your growing conditions and overall yields
- Quickly check and adjust your quotas and contract crops
- Grow crops more efficiently and save time with the help of targeted planning
- A structured plan helps to comply with requirements
DELOS Nutrient Management – easy and reliable fertiliser regulation compliance
The Nutrient Management component enables you to reliably plan, document and monitor all the nutrient flows and associated activities on your farm. Smart interfaces allow you to submit evidence quickly and easily, and take care of mandatory documentation for you.*
- Greater reliability when planning fertilisation activities and managing nutrients, including status updates
- Greater transparency and ease when complying with formalities
- Fertilisation records are transferred straight from 365FarmNet. This avoids duplication and errors from copying and pasting
- Up-to-date summary of nutrient movements
Only available in: DE
BASF AgSolutions Finder – targeted protection for your plants.
The BASF AgSolutions Finder component helps you make decisions on the right plant protection products to use
- Plant protection product recommendations for your specific cultivation circumstances
- Makes choosing plant protection products easier
- Integrates plant protection product recommendations into your 365FarmNet plans
Only available in: DE, PL
Spraying Weather Efficacy – optimise your scheduled spraying time.
The Spraying Weather Efficacy component calculates the optimum spraying time for a product based on its active substance, the weather conditions in your specific location and the growth stage of the crop you are growing.
- Calculates the optimum spraying time for all plant protection products
- Analyses whether planned plant protection product treatments are still the best option for the scheduled date and time
- Automatic message on the dashboard if a specific plant protection product needs to be rescheduled
Only available in: DE
ISIP Septoria forecast – if and when to treat Septoria leaf blotch
How often and when Septoria leaf blotch should be treated in winter wheat largely depends on the weather and the susceptibility of your specific variety.
- Use the ISIP Septoria forecast component to automatically determine the optimum time to apply a fungicide
- Field-specific calculation of when a Septoria tritici infestation will occur as a result of weather conditions
- Clear illustration on your farm map of which fields are affected, unaffected or already treated
Only available in: DE
Get into precision farming with 365FarmNet
Our precision farming solutions enable you to identify areas of potential in your crop cultivation strategy and farm your fields section-specifically. From soil sample planning and application maps to field planning, everything is in one place with 365FarmNet.
Create documentation automatically using our fleet management solutions
365FarmNet’s digital solutions enable you to hold data on all your machines and devices in a single software program. This allows you to obtain a complete overview of every movement, automatically document all your measures and holistically evaluate your processes.
Crop cultivation fields of practice
Bureaucracy, requirements, documentation duties and paperwork are getting more and more complex. These days, farmers are spending more time in the office than out in the field. 365FarmNet and its various apps put an end to that.
Plan well for good results
Good cultivation planning for crop rotations and varieties is guided by economic considerations, arable requirements and regulatory conditions such as greening. On the one hand, crop rotations should be planned and adhered to over the long term, and on the other, there must be room for flexibility should the parameters suddenly change. Digital applications make it possible to play out various scenarios, thus providing visibility and aiding decision making.
Create documentation reliably
Complex documentation duties and requirements mean that documentation demands a great deal of time and care. Digital field catalogues are the only real solution here. All your farming activities can be recorded on the go by anyone, anywhere, directly in your field catalogue. From tillage, sowing and fertilisation to plant protection and harvesting – all your data can be documented easily and clearly. It’s easy to provide evidence of your activities in case of an inspection.
Make good decisions, fast
In farming, you often need to make multiple decisions simultaneously and at speed. Digital forecasting applications can help when it comes to disease, weather conditions and plant protection requirements. A reliable database is another prerequisite for good decision making. High-quality, detailed documentation forms the basis for further evaluations, and can therefore help with decision making and process optimisation on farms.
Comply safely with fertiliser regulations
The requirements set by fertiliser regulations are continually increasing. Fertilisation activities must now be recorded within a time frame of two days. Recording all your nutrient movements as they happen is a huge challenge, in addition to feed deliveries and mineral fertiliser purchases, for example. Digital applications can significantly reduce the amount of time spent on documentation.