ISIP Septoria prognosis.
Septoria leaf blotch – whether to treat it and when.
The 365FarmNet component ISIP Septoria prognosis
With the assistance of the ISIP Septoria prognosis improve your control strategy now through automatic determination of the optimum time for the fungicide application. The daily, site- specific calculation of the risk of infection on the basis of the SEPTRI model of ZEPP takes the BBCH state and disease susceptibility of the variety into account. This is how first Septoria lesions following infestation on top layers of leaves can be identified and the best time for phytosanitary measures can be determined.
The module ISIP Septoria prognosis offers:
- Site-specific calculation of the period when weather-related infections of Septoria tritici on the three topmost layers of leaves occur – on the basis of detailed weather data from ISIP servers – to an accuracy of a square Kilometer
- Calculation of the optimum date of treatment by means of the initial infection of the third layer of leaves
- Clear graphic display of the infected, disease-free and treated plots of land in the farm map
- Automatic preselection of the plots in question with the same treatment date in order to plan phytosanitary measures directly via the farm map
- Forecast when the first Septoria lesions would appear on the top layers of leaves if no or only one insufficient plant protection measure took place. This is how you will know whether or not the treatment was effective
- Provision of active forecasts from March until the end of June inclusive
Access to the complete forecast history as long as the component is active
- Display of further dangers of infection also after initial infection
- 10 days of free trial access.
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations.
- Unrestricted functions during the test period.
- The minimum price for the component is 2.00 €/month excl. VAT. This allows you to use the component for 50 hectares.
- Pricing depending on hectare size of the farm, i.e. the price for 100 ha amounts to 3.33 €/month excl. VAT.
- Attention: The use of this component is limited to the German market.
- Minimum term of one month.
- After expiration of the minimum term the contract is automatically extended by one month at a time.
- After expiration of the minimum term the contract may be terminated at the end of the currrent accounting month.
- The termination can be submitted by cancelling the component online via the 365FarmNet Shop.
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules, based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. In the first month of use, there may be a pro rata billing. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.
- Active forecasts are available from March until the end of June inclusive.
- Review of the forecast history only possible while the component is active.
Note from ISIP:
Instructions for appropriate action for follow-on treatments cannot be issued as the component is not able to evaluate the protective performance of fungicides used.