Digitalise your farm management.
Achieve greater success with improved forecasting, coordinated communications and digital management.
Plan, communicate and coordinate your work digitally to improve your farm’s workflows
When it comes to managing your farm, planning, communicating and coordinating your operations is key. Decisions need to be made based on reliable data and forecasts. Sharing and coordinating planned measures and processes with employees and other parties, such as agricultural contractors, is important if you want to avoid misunderstandings and delays.
Another important aspect of farm management is managing supply levels and marketing and selling the farm’s harvested products.
Our digital solutions help you to formulate plans based on high-quality forecasts and data, communicate and coordinate your processes clearly and reliably, manage your supply levels digitally and market your harvested products professionally.
Make use of our digital solutions to improve your farm management.
Components to help you manage your farm
Access Rights – simpler collaboration
You can use the Access Rights component to grant others access to your 365FarmNet account. Rights can be granted on an individual basis.
- Assign custom roles through view and/or edit rights.
- The rights and roles that you grant to each individual are freely configurable.
- Access rights can be used on the 365Crop app.
- Each person receives only the information that is relevant to them.
- Your workload and communications are simplified.
AGRARMONITOR Connect – your connection to your contractor
Send your contractor relevant field data and integrate their completed work processes into your field catalogue.
- Measures that your contractor has recorded using AGRARMONITOR can be transmitted to your 365FarmNet account.
- Send field data to your contractor. Your contractor can use this information for navigation purposes and, if applicable, to document the measures they have carried out.
- Trips can be better coordinated and discussion time is reduced.
- You avoid giving out incorrect information and trips to the wrong fields.
Stock Basis – manage your stock digitally
Partially automate your stock management system. All the data you enter is compared against your stock levels.
- Manage and monitor the quantity and value of your stock levels.
- Make use of the automatic stock level reconciliation feature when entering supplies and yields.
- Enter purchases and sales directly.
- Save time and minimise errors.
meteoblue Weather Professional – use local forecasts to plan better
Gain access to field-specific weather forecasts, historical weather data and rain radar data for the whole of the world.
- Manage several weather locations.
- Receive hourly forecasts and rainfall levels for the past 24 hours.
- No need to compare different weather forecasts – they’re all included in the same visual.
- Access historical weather data, including aggregate and average values, dating back to 2010 or before for all your defined weather locations.
- Rain radar integrated into the farm map (only in specific countries).
Profit Manager – improve how you market and sell your products
Increase your profits with our compact calculation, planning, simulation, consultancy and documentation software.
- Estimate the gross profit per hectare for each of your crop types based on costs, estimated yield and current price levels.
- View prices and rates for commodities traded on the stock exchange where available.
- Access EU spot market prices and enter grain sales and contracts.
- Receive an estimated contribution margin II per hectare that takes into account all your sales, contracts and futures market positions.
- Farm summary: calculate the current projected overall contribution margin for your farm.
- WHAT-IF analysis (CM II and risk) of 15 prepared marketing strategies to help you in your decision making.
With the 365Crop app, you always have your farm in your pocket
Document all your crop cultivation activities in the app while you’re out in the field.
Digitalise your crop cultivation and reap the rewards
Crop planning, nutrient management, field cataloguing and simple documentation made to suit any farm. Our digital solutions help you to plan your crops with clarity, simplify your paperwork and compliance with fertiliser regulations, automate your documentation and make reliable decisions.
Get into precision farming with 365FarmNet
With our precision farming solutions you can identify areas of potential in your crop cultivation strategy and farm your fields section-specifically. From soil sample planning and application maps to field planning, everything is in one place with 365FarmNet.
Document your work automatically with our fleet management solutions
365FarmNet’s digital solutions enable you to store data on all your machines and implements in a single software programme. This means that you can obtain a complete overview of every movement, automatically document all your activities and comprehensively evaluate your processes.