Crop Management –
Crop and Seed Planning
The “Crop and Seed Planning” module allows you access to all fields with your crops and seeds.
Download all information about the module as a PDF file.
The 365FarmNet component “Crop and Seed Planning”
Good crop planning is half of the battle. Provide yourself with a quick overview. The “Crop and Seed Planning” module allows you access to all fields with your crops and seeds. You can play around with implementing changes, and you can immediately see how crop relationships change or how total yield quantities vary.
In this manner, quotas and contract farming can be quickly monitored and adjusted. Targeted planning enables a more efficient cultivation of crops. This leads to substantial saving of time. Moreover, a structured plan assists you in complying with increasing regulations.
The component „Crop and Seed Planning“ offers:
- Keeping an eye on crop rotation
- Conveniently planning the cultivation of crops for various crop years
- Integrated greening check
- Simple seed planning with predefined seed catalogue from the
- Bundessortenamt [Federal Office for Plant Varieties]
- Automatic calculation of the seed requirement enables precise seed planning
- 10 days of free trial access
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations
- Unrestricted functions during the test period
- The minimum price for the module is 1.80 EUR/month plus VAT.
- This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 3.00 EUR/month plus VAT (Price Calculator)
- Minimum term of one month
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules, based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. In the first month of use, there may be a pro rata billing. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.