Crop and seed planning.
Plan and visualise with flexibility.
Create crop rotations in arable fields with the Crop and Seed Planning component
With the Crop and Seed Planning component, you can manage the cultivation of your crops and varieties in all your fields and can easily make changes within the crop rotation. You can immediately see how the crop relationship changes with changes in the crop rotation or how the total crop yield quantities vary.
The precise planning of the crop rotation and selected varieties enables efficient crop cultivation and supports the fulfilment of any cross compliance requirements.
Scope of use of the Crop and Seed Planning component
- The component is intuitive to use and provides a quick overview of your crop rotation.
- Easily plan the cultivation of your crops and varieties as part of the crop rotation for different harvest years.
- The Greening Check, which is part of the cross-compliance requirements, is integrated into the component.
- Make the variety planning for your crop rotations simple with the pre-installed variety catalogue from the German Federal Plant Variety Office.
- The automatic calculation of the amount of seed required enables a precise seed quantity planning within the crop rotation.
Create crop rotations and set varieties with the Crop and Seed Planning component
The crop rotation must correspond with economic, as well as arable and plant cultivation, requirements as part of the farm management. Due to changing natural and economic conditions, there are always changes that need to be made. As such, it is a good idea to create long-term crop rotations with as much flexibility as possible so that you can easily counteract these changes. With the Crop and Seed Planning component, you can plan your crop rotations in the long term and make any adjustments you need to. In addition, you can view variations in the crop rotations and calculate the total crop yield quantity.
Sowing – Determine the crops and varieties for your crop rotations and calculate the amount of seed required.
Harvesting – Compare the calculated total crop yield quantity planned with the crop rotation with the actual crop yield quantity.
- 10 days of free trial access.
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations.
- Unrestricted functions during the test period.
- The minimum price for the module is 1.80 €/month plus VAT. This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 3.00 €/month plus VAT (Price Calculator).
- Minimum term of one month.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month.
- Die Kündigung erfolgt durch Abbestellen des Bausteins online über den 356FarmNet Shop.
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop.
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules, based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. In the first month of use, there may be a pro rata billing. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.
The module Crop and seed planning is only available in Germany, France, Austria and Poland.