Manage your stock levels digitally.
365FarmNet component Stock basis
With Stock basic, it is now easier for you to manage your stock. Farm relevant data that you enter in 365FarmNet is automatically compared with your storage. This saves you time and effort.
- 10 days of free trial access.
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations.
- Unrestricted functions during the test period.
- The minimum price for the module is 0.60 €/month plus VAT.
- This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 1 €/month plus VAT (Price Calculator).
- Minimum term of one month.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month.
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop.
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module, if applicable.
- The invoicing is based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.