Create and submit machine orders with ease.
365FarmNet component ISO-XML
The ISO-XML module enables you to read and write machine orders for standard ISOBUS machine terminals. The important information for all of the planned tasks can be saved on USB sticks or memory cards, and in this manner they can be imported to the terminal of your machine.
The module ISO-XML offers:
- Simplified export of planned tasks
- Import of partially or totally completed machine orders
- During the import of order data into 365FarmNet, an automatic comparison of planning data is carried out
- Possibility of the linking or new creation of unknown master data from imported orders
- Reduced recording errors via automatic data import
- 10 days of free trial access.
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations.
- Unrestricted functions during the test period.
- The minimum price for the module is 2.40 €/month excl. VAT. This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Differential pricing depending on the ha-size of your operations, for example, for 100 ha the price is 4 €/month excl. VAT (Price calculator).
- The minimum price for the module is 3.75 €/month plus VAT.
- This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 6.25 €/month plus VAT (Price Calculator).
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules, based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. In the first month of use, there may be a pro rata billing. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.