Crop Management –
Optimize routes – reduce costs and work gently.
Download all information about the module as a PDF file.
365FarmNet component “LACOS Fieldplanner”
It is rarely that fields are squares. Different complex geometrics, many corners and swerve sides are common. Fields are often worked based on experience and gut feeling – however, optimising the routes is the key for efficient working.
Fieldplanner powered by LACOS gives you an objective recommendation. In addition, in case you do not have a guidance system yet, the devices can help you determine the optimum routes for your fields. Your benefit is saving fuel costs and operational hours as well as preserving your soil and your machines.
- Reduce working hours and diesel costs
- Protect soil and machines
- Increase efficiency
- Boden und Maschinen schonen
- Effizienz steigern
The component „LACOS Fieldplanner“ offers:
- The LACOS device uses your field and machinery information through your 365FarmNet master data
- With the machine parameters “working width” and “turning circle” and information among field shape, the device calculates the most efficient routes
- You have the possibility to decide between several strategies either optimising the entire route or the number of turns
- Depending on the shape of the field you can generate A-B lines or A-B contour lines
- LACOS also helps you to manage your headland routes. You can set the headland width for the total field or you can set specific headland
- Routes can be exported in ISO-XML format
- The device allows you to save several routes for each field in order to fulfil more than one activity
- Trees and other obstacles on the field are recognised automatically and are considered in the calculation
- All calculated routes is being saved in your 365FarmNet account where you are able to look at them and use them again
- 10-day access free of charge
- The test phase ends automatically, without further obligations
- In test mode this component may have reduced functionality compared with paid mode.
- The price for the component is 0.70 EUR/ha/year excl. VAT
- Invoicing occures monthly with any additional components selected by you where applicable
- The component being invoiced pro rata for the first month of use
- Minimum term 1 month
- Once the minimum term has expired, the contract is automatically renewed for a period of one month at a time
- Once the minimum term has expired, the contract can be terminated at any time with effect from the end of the current accounting month
- Termination is carried out online at the 356FarmNet Shop by discontinuing the module
- Invoicing occurs together with other booked modules in the first month of use, if applicable with pro rata invoicing for the module
- Invoicing occurs based on the farm size at the end of the month being invoiced. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module
- Data sharing
- In order to be able to use this partner component, it is important that the following data categories are released. With the data release, I hereby agree that the individual data from the data categories listed are also transferred to the provider of the partner component, in order that they can make available the functionalities requested in the partner component.
- Operating information
- Machine data
- Field information