Precision Farming –
CLAAS field route optimisation
CLAAS fieldroute optimisation for optimum allocation of fields and best possible creation of tracks.
Download all information about the module as a PDF file.
365FarmNet component “CLAAS Fieldroute Optimization”
Based on only a small amount of outline data such as field working time and route length, these tasks are recalculated. Your benefit is not only reflected in a work simplification. You also profit from the optimisation of working time and route length.
The module “CLAAS Fieldroute Optimization” offers:
- The possibility of calculating the optimum field route for each field that exists in 365FarmNet
- The calculation of several fields simultaneously
- If you have maintained your machine master data, then the necessary parameters are automatically suggested and used as input parameters for the calculation
- An automatic allocation of input parameters from the machine master data
- The required working time, productive working time, the number or turns and the total route length for each individual field
- A total result with the selection of several fields
- The display of each calculated line (track), the angle and the coordinates (A – B line)
- 10 days of free trial access
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations
- Unrestricted functions during the test period
- The minimum price for the module is 3.00 EUR/month plus VAT.
- This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 5.00 EUR/month plus VAT
- The invoicing occurs monthly together with other booked modules, if applicable; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module
- Minimum term of one month
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module, if applicable
- The invoicing is based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.