Data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot.
Monitor the milk yield of your herd and individual cows with the DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot.
Record milk yields with the data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot
Adding the data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot component is a great way to expand the scope of use of the Dairy Farming component. The milk yield data is exchanged within the software solution once the Dairy Farming component of the 365FarmNet platform and the DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot are connected. This simplifies your documentation.
The Dairy Farming component forms the basis for the use of this component.
Scope of use of the data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot component
- Milk quantities, milk flow and milking time data from the DeLaval DelPro™ Software is adopted.
- Document all animal activities once in the Dairy Farming component. Data related to calving, insemination, gestation and transponder and group numbers are all transmitted to the DeLaval DelPro™ software.
- You can link milk yield data to data from the Dairy Farming module and analyse it. You can integrate important indicators into your dashboard.
Monitor milk yields with the data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot
Keep an eye on the milk yield of your herd and individual cows. By connecting the Dairy Farming component from 365FarmNet and the data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot, detailed information about reproduction and health maintenance can be linked. This simplifies your documentation and provides a well-founded basis for making decisions.
Milking – With the DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot you can document milk yield, milk flow and milking time data. This data is then automatically transferred to the Dairy Farming component.
Reproduction – The Dairy Farming component transfers all reproduction-related data (calving, insemination, gestation) to the DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot software.
In order to be able to use this partner component, it is important that the following data categories are released. With the data release I hereby agree that the individual data from the data categories listed are also transferred to the provider of the partner component so that they can make available the functionalities requested in the partner component.
- Account information (identity and location)
- Subscribed cattle components
This component is not available for testing.
- Minimum term 1 month
- Once the minimum term has expired, the contract is automatically renewed for a period of 1 month
- The contract can be terminated with a notice period of one month from the end of the individual accounting month. However, not before the end of the minimum term
- Termination is carried out online at the 365FarmNet Shop by discontinuing the component
- Invoicing occurs together with other booked components in the first month of use, if applicable with pro rata invoicing for the component
- Invoicing will occur at a fixed price per account
The module Data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking robot is only available in France and Germany.