Data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour.
Integrate your milking system into the herd management by 365FarmNet.
DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour: Record milk yield in 365FarmNet
Adding the data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour component is a great way to expand the Dairy Farming component’s scope of use. Using the component, you can expand your herd management with 365FarmNet by linking it with your DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour. This will simplify your documentation.
The Dairy Farming component forms the basis for the use of this component.
Data exchange scope of use with DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour component
- Milk quantities, milk flow and milking time data from the DeLaval DelPro™ software is adopted.
- The milking parlour component gives you the option of creating all animal activities in one system. Data related to calving, insemination, gestation and transponder and group numbers are automatically transmitted to the DeLaval DelPro™ software.
- The milk yield can then be analysed in the Dairy Farming component and the relevant indicators added to the dashboard.
Herd management with DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour and 365FarmNet
Keep an eye on the milk yield of your herd and individual cows. By connecting the Dairy Farming component from 365FarmNet with the data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour, detailed information about reproduction and health maintenance can be linked. This simplifies your documentation and provides a well-founded basis for making decisions.
Milking – with the DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour you can document milk yield, milk flow and milking time data. This data is then automatically transmitted to the Dairy Farming by 365FarmNet component.
Reproduction – the Dairy Farming component transmits all reproduction– related data (calving, insemination, gestation) to the DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour software.
In order to use this partner module, it is necessary to release the data categories listed below. By releasing the data, I consent to the individual data from the specified data categories also being transmitted to the provider of the partner module so that the provider can provide the desired functionalities in the partner module.
- Account information (identity and location)
- cattle components booked
The component is not available for testing.
- Minimum duration 1 month
- Following expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended by 1 month at a time
- Following expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be terminated at any time with effect from the end of the current invoicing month
- Cancellation is carried out by cancelling the component online via the 356FarmNet Shop.
- The invoicing for this component is combined with the other booked components, with a pro-rata invoice for the component for the first month of use if necessary.
- Invoicing is at a fixed price per account
The module Data exchange with DeLaval DelPro™ milking parlour is only available in France and Germany.