CLAAS field route optimisation.
Optimum field segmentation and route definition.
365FarmNet component CLAAS field route optimisation
Based on only a small amount of outline data such as field working time and route length, these tasks are recalculated. Your benefit is not only reflected in a work simplification. You also profit from the optimisation of working time and route length.
The module CLAAS field route optimisation offers:
- The possibility of calculating the optimum field route for each field that exists in 365FarmNet
- The calculation of several fields simultaneously
- If you have maintained your machine master data, then the necessary parameters are automatically suggested and used as input parameters for the calculation
- An automatic allocation of input parameters from the machine master data
- The required working time, productive working time, the number or turns and the total route length for each individual field.
- A total result with the selection of several fields
- The display of each calculated line (track), the angle and the coordinates (A – B line)
- 10 days of free trial access.
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations.
- Unrestricted functions during the test period.
- The minimum price for the module is 3.00 €/month plus VAT. This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 5.00 €/month plus VAT.
- Minimum term of one month.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively.
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month.
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop.
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module, if applicable.
- The invoicing is based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.
The module CLAAS field route optimisation is only available in Germany, France, Austria and Poland.