CLAAS Crop View.
Identify vegetation variances faster.
365FarmNet component CLAAS Crop View
You can quickly and easily identify differences in vegetation in your fields and create application maps based on these using the ‘Crop View’ component. The component is intuitive to use and delivers fast processing of satellite data. The application processes raw data from earth observation satellites (Sentinel‑2 satellites of the European Space Agency) to deliver valuable information.
This means that farmers are greatly supported in their decisions regarding optimised measures for subplots. Thanks to their inclusion in 365FarmNet, you are shown satellite images that relate directly to your fields.
Overview of core functions
- Application Map: Create and export application maps for seeding material and fertiliser (ISO XML or SHP)
- Vegetation Map: Simply recognise vegetation differences within a field
- Field Comparison: Create a priority list of fields with the same crop – e.g. to determine the order of harvesting
The CLAAS Crop View component offers:
- Entry to precision farming through the simple and intuitive use of formatted current and historic satellite data.
- Filtering of fields according to field number, name, operation, crop type and variety is possible.
- Approximate real-time vegetation monitoring within the field boundaries enables you to identify differences in vegetation at a glance.
- Simple search for optical satellite data available for the current location on display via calendar (available worldwide).
- Creation of zone cards for fields. If the individual fields are covered by clouds on the date requested, then it is possible to select alternative dates for these as well. Thus optimum cover is guaranteed by the zone cards.
- Application maps can be generated based on the zone cards, which can be exported in standard shapefile format.
A field comparison based on the average vegetation development is possible.
- The regular updating of the satellite data makes it possible to follow the growth development of the field crops and therefore increases confidence in your decisions.
- Automatic cloud recognition.
In order to be able to use this partner component, it is important that the following data categories are released. With the data release, I hereby agree that the individual data from the data categories listed are also transferred to the provider of the partner component, in order that they can make available the functionalities requested in the partner component.
- Operating information
- Field information
- Information on the crops cultivated
- Information on varieties
- 10-day access free of charge.
- The test phase ends automatically, without further obligations.
- In test mode this component may have reduced functionality compared with paid mode.
- The minimum price for the component is 18.75 €/month excl. VAT. This enables you to use the component for 50 ha.
- Differential pricing depending on the ha-size of your operations, for example, for 100 ha the price is 31.25 €/month excl. VAT.
- Minimum term is 1 month.
- After the minimum term has expired, the contract is extended automatically every month for one month.
- After the minimum term has expired, the contract can take effect at any time canceled at the end of the current billing month.
- The cancellation takes place by unsubscribing from the module online in the 356FarmNet Shop.
- Settlement takes place together with other booked modules, in the first month of use, if necessary, pro rata billing for the Module.
- The billing is based on the size of the company at the end of the billing month. Changes in farm size affect the monthly price of the Module.
The module CLAAS Crop View is only available in Germany, France, Austria, Poland and Switzerland.