Precision Farming –
The ISO-XML module enables you to read and write machine orders for standard ISOBUS machine terminals.
Download all information about the module as a PDF file.
365FarmnNet component “ISO-XML”
The ISO-XML module enables you to read and write machine orders for standard ISOBUS machine terminals. The important information for all of the planned tasks can be saved on USB sticks or memory cards, and in this manner they can be imported to the terminal of your machine.
The module “ISO-XML” offers:
- Simplified export of planned tasks.
- Import of partially or totally completed machine orders.
- During the import of order data into 365FarmNet, an automatic comparison of planning data is carried out.
- Possibility of the linking or new creation of unknown master data from imported orders.
- Reduced recording errors via automatic data import
- 10-day access free of charge
- The test phase ends automatically, without further obligations
- In test mode this component may have reduced functionality compared with paid mode.
- The minimum price for the module is 2.40 EUR/month excl. VAT.
- This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Differential pricing depending on the ha-size of your operations, for example, for 100 ha the price is 4 EUR/month excl. VAT. (Price calculator)
- Invoicing occurs monthly with any additional modules selected by you where applicable, the module being invoiced pro rata for the first month of use.
- Minimum term of one month
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module, if applicable
- The invoicing is based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.