Farm management –
Semi-automatic management and monitoring of stocks with „Stock basic“.
Download all information about the module as a PDF file.
365FarmNet component – Stock basis
With “Basic Storage”, it is now easier for you to manage your stock. Farm relevant data that you enter in 365FarmNet is automatically compared with your storage. This saves you time and effort.
The “Stock Basic” Module offers:
- Quantity and value-based administration and management of stock levels
Automatic stock comparison when a resource or income is posted
Posting of purchases and sales
- 10 days of free trial access
- The test phase ends automatically with no subsequent obligations
Unrestricted functions during the test period
- The minimum price for the module is 0.60 EUR/month plus VAT.
- This enables you to use the module for 50 ha.
- Tiered pricing according to size of the farm in ha; for example, the price for 100 ha is 1 EUR/month plus VAT (Price Calculator)
- The invoicing occurs monthly together with other booked modules, if applicable; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module
- Minimum term of one month
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module, if applicable
- The invoicing is based upon the existing size of the farm at the end of the accounting month. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.