Farm Management –
Provide „additional employees“ with read and write access to your 365FarmNet.
Download all information about the module as a PDF file.
365FarmNet component – Access rights
Provide additional employees with access to your 365FarmNet. This simplifies the work and communication with people relevant to the farm. Everyone only sees what you want them to see. And if you want, you can provide write rights in order to unburden your desk.
The “Access rights” module offers:
- Access rights with read and write rights for additional people, such as employees or trainees
- Right and role allocation can be freely configured for each access
- Use of accesses via the 365FarmNet smartphone app included
This module is not available for testing
- Price for each access authorisation per person: 1.00 EUR/month excl. VAT. (Price calculator)
- Invoicing occurs monthly with any additional modules selected by you where applicable, the module being invoiced pro rata for the first month of use.
- Minimum term of one month
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract is automatically extended each month by one month respectively
- After expiry of the minimum term, the contract can be cancelled at any time, taking effect at the end of the current accounting month
- The cancellation is implemented by termination of the module online via the 356FarmNet Shop.
- The invoicing occurs together with other booked modules; in the first month of use with pro rata invoicing for the module, if applicable
- The invoicing is based upon the existing number of invited employees at the end of the accounting month. Changes to the number affect the monthly price of the module.